We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Julie Bolduc was born in 1966, lived with her parents and older sister, in Massachusetts, Illinois and Maine and has been living in Maine since 1982.
She has been married to her husband since 1984 and thye have 4 grown children between them. They have made their home in the western mountains of Maine where they've been living for the past 32 years.
Julie also has a passion for all sorts of crafts especially crochet and making paper beads. She has been crocheting since the age of 5 and started designing patterns at the age of 15. She started her crochet web site back in 1998 and as of July of 2016, every pattern on the site is free! She is lucky enough to be able to work from home working her 2 main crafting passions, and her husband is very supportive in everything she does.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
This throw is so beautiful it will remind you of Ireland with its bobbles and dimensional designs. Free crochet patterns are great… Continue reading: "Aran Nosegay Crochet Throwvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Country Festival Top
- Owl C2c Sack Hat
- Dash The Crochet Dog
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Flower Power Granny Square
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Simple Baby Girl Shoes
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters