14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Julie Bolduc was born in 1966, lived with her parents and older sister, in Massachusetts, Illinois and Maine and has been living in Maine since 1982.
She has been married to her husband since 1984 and thye have 4 grown children between them. They have made their home in the western mountains of Maine where they've been living for the past 32 years.
Julie also has a passion for all sorts of crafts especially crochet and making paper beads. She has been crocheting since the age of 5 and started designing patterns at the age of 15. She started her crochet web site back in 1998 and as of July of 2016, every pattern on the site is free! She is lucky enough to be able to work from home working her 2 main crafting passions, and her husband is very supportive in everything she does.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet