We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Knitting and crocheting are traditions in Ira Rott's family, passed on from generations. She has been crocheting since she was about 10 years old, learning from her mom, grandma, great grandma and vintage magazines. Ira started designing when her daughter was born, she is her biggest inspiration. With over 20 years of experience and 10 years designing, Ira has been privileged to have her designs featured in various magazines. She enjoys designing patterns and believes that imagination is an endless road.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Halloween Candy Basket
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters