We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lorna’s Laces is a Chicago-based yarn company that specializes in hand-dyed yarns. Their days are spent hand-dyeing some of the world's finest yarns with the most beautiful colors.
At Lorna's Laces, you will find some of the most beautiful yarns. Their Shepherd line of superwash yarns is probably their best known product, but the rest of their yarns are dreamy, too. Luxurious meino wool, silks, bamboo, spaceage materaisl, and more. If it's beautiful, you'll find it at Lorna's Laces. Pkus, ANY of their yarns can be dyed in ANY of their colorways.
Visit their website for patterns, yarns, and their location, or find them on Facebook to connect with them! Beth is passionate about her work and runs a wonderful small business out of such a large city.
Product Reviews on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters