We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make this very easy beginner crochet stitch using V stitches and chains. This pattern comes with helpful pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed to take you step by step to learn how to do this stitch. Most stitches come with a graph so feel free to follow along with the video so you can start learning to read a graph for yourself. The pattern comes with multiples so you can make this stitch into anything you like, try to make a scarf and hat set, or a square for a large afghan or maybe a set of curtains or table runner."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
20+ Basic Crochet Stitches
Pineapple Stitch Crochet
Sirtaki Relief Crochet Stitch
Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
30+ Crochet Edge Patterns and Tutorials
28 Tunisian Crochet Patterns
How to Crochet for Beginners
Crocodile Stitch Crochet Tutorial
Top 30 Exclusive Crochet Patterns
How to Read Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Vivo Top
- Cotton Candy Slipper Socks
- Take Me Everywhere Crochet Tote Bag
- Ocean Waves Halter Top
- Catherine Hat
- Mary Market Tote
- Mini Pom-Pom Crochet Gnome Pattern
- Cute Crescent Moon Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Cork - for Cork Gnomes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet