Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts specializes in unique and unusual fibre offerings for the spinner interested in working with exotic fibres, high quality exotic fibre blends, and cottons. We also carry premium supported spindles, drop spindles, fibre related tools, knitting accessories, and select books.
We are also the home of Ancient Arts Hand Dyed Yarns, our line of top quality knitting and weaving yarns.
This business is the result of many years of trying to find superior exotic fibres, fibre preparations, and knitting yarns in a limited market. In the course of this search I found I was not alone - many spinners and knitters want something just a little different, but don't want to sacrifice quality, price, or time. This is where Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts comes in. All of our fibres, yarns, and tools are carefully selected to be of the highest quality, while maintaining prices that are affordable.
Our hand dyed knitting yarns use only the best quality yarn bases available, are dyed with low impact environmentally friendly dyes, and come in dye lots of up to 1.2 kilos of yarn (at this time). The number of skeins in each lot varies from 12 to 24 depending on the type of yarn and size of skein. We keep 26 undyed yarn bases in stock at all times, including merino, BFL, alpaca, cashmere, silk, camel down, yak, and blended fibre yarns, so that custom dye orders can be quickly and easily filled.
For our spinning fibre preparation we use only the best mini-mills who have extensive experience in working with these fibres, so you can be certain that our products are properly dehaired and carded, thus making them a breeze to spin. In addition we are able to offer many unique blends of exotic fibres found no where else on the market. Our specialty blends make spinning exotic fibre simple and easy, and we are always open to suggestions for new products.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters