Bubble Gum Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable blanket is perfect for boys or girls. It would look great in a light or a dark colored nursery and would make a lovely baby shower gift! Yarn Options: I used 3 Skeins of Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in color BonBon and 1.5 Skeins Mary Maxim Maximum Value Yarn in the shade “Natural” from Mary Maxim. Alternatively, you can also use 3 skeins of Red Heart Variegated Yarn and 2 skeins of Red Heart Value Yarn. C2C Crochet Pattern This baby blanket is constructed in C2C crochet to form a 34″ X 34″ square. This pattern and it's images are copyright protected and the sole property of Valzies Boutique. Please do not redistribute, transfer or sell the pattern, or alter it to claim it as your own. You may sell any products you create from this pattern. Please credit the designer by tagging @valziesboutique #valziesboutique"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters