We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This gorgeous knotted headband/earwarmer is great for the cooler weather. Dress it up with some heart buttons for a cute Valentine's Day accessory! The pattern is worked in 2 sections and joined together to form the knotted top."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3.9 stitches & 3.3 rows = 1"
Finished SizeApproximately 18" before seamed for Child Size Approximately 21" before seamed for Adult Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Jolly Beanie
- Blu The Bird Crochet Along
- Easy Chemo Cap
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Thing 1 & 2 Hats
- Cat Toy For Teething Kittens
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- How To Crochet Bloque Stitch
- Gladys Gloves
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters