Simple Flower Headband
By: Christine Naugle from sweetpotato3.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Are you wanting a fun pattern that is quick, adds a fun twist on a headband and is useful? Well, then this is for you! The Simple Flower Headband is a fun, quick and unique pattern. The pattern is written in a format so you can crochet it using any weight of yarn. Use the recommended hook size for your yarn. The appearance of you headband will vary depending on your choice of yarn (as you can see in the images) so you can see how fun this pattern can be to experiment with different yarns with. Enjoy!"
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this pattern, it will be adjusted according to your choice of yarn/hook.
Finished SizeSize Measurements are included in pattern for newborn up to adult sizes
- Yarn in weight of your choice
- Hook that corresponds with your yarn choice
- Measuring Tape (or tool to measure size with)
- Yarn Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tender Delilah Crochet Cowl
- Crochet V Stitch Headband
- Beach Day Cover-Up Tunic
- Butterfly Appliques
- Stashbuster Ear Warmer
- 61 Crochet Headband Patterns and Accessories
- 60 Minute Patterns: 31 Quick Crochet Projects
- Most Comfortable Crochet Headband Ever
- 3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- 15 Minute Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet