Brimmed Hat With Bow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Casual bow brimmed hat is like a fashion piece of all time. This elegant headwear could be paired with various style of outfits. The sun hat is designed by simple double crochet stitches and latte shade yarn color. Therefore, it is a quick crochet project you can finish in one day. It is also fairly easy for most crocheters. Beside raffia, coated or waxed cotton yarn would be fine for this wide brimmed hat crochet pattern."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 double crochet stitches x 5 rows = approximately 2 inches ( with materials indicated )
Finished SizePattern fits 22 inches head circumference.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters