Uni Queen The Unicorn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Uni Queen is a sassy little gal who loves to prance on rainbows and spread glitter and happiness everywhere she goes! With this free crochet pattern, you can make an amigurumi unicorn to love! Using worsted weight yarn in 3 colors and a size C crochet hook, you'll be able to whip up a Uni Queen in no time. Uni Queen's unique shaping makes her fun and easy to crochet. Connect yarn along her back to make her flowing hair."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 single crochet stitches x 13 rows = 2×2 inches.
Finished SizeThe final size is approximately 6 inches long.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You have found The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams with this free crochet pattern from Premier Yarns. This classic crochet shawl has a… Continue reading: "The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreamsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Square Flower Motif
- Catherine’s Wheel Envelope Purse
- Mystical Mitts
- Something New Baby Blanket
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters