This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cute Cactus Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Embrace the summer and and use up some of that crochet thread you have hanging around with these fun and easy cactus earrings. They’re worked in 3 parts, the Pot first, then the Cactus, and finally the little Nubs on the cactus. Then you can decide what details you’d like to add, like flowers or needles. This pattern makes a really fun applique (as you can see in the photos) but also a great pair of earrings."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeListed in pattern
Finished Size1 size: (approx) Height 1.5” x Width 1.25”
- 1.50 mm crochet hook
- Crochet thread
Puffy Paint (optional)
- Jewelry materials
- Fabric stiffener (optional)
Read NextDIY Face Mask to Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters