Tapestry Crochet Sunglasses Case
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet sunglasses case is one cool dude! It is created using the ‘tapestry crochet’ technique, and is a great starter project if you haven’t attempted crochet colorwork before. The sunglasses case pattern calls for approx. 100 yds of yarn, so it’s an absolutely perfect pattern for using those bits of left over yarn. The pattern includes a full photo tutorial on how to attach a fabric liner and zipper to the clutch. And don’t worry, it requires only very basic sewing skills; honestly, if I can manage it anyone can."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 stitches x 18 rows = 4” x 4” / 10cm x 10cm measured over sc (blo) worked in the round.
Finished SizeWidth: approx. 7.5” / 19 cm Height: approx. 4.25” / 10.75 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters