Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
The Go-To Book for Irish Crochet Motifs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Irish crochet has never been so easy. Inside The Go-To Book for Irish Crochet Motifs, you'll find more than 100 stunning crochet patterns to choose from including crochet motifs, edgings, fill-in lace, and even tips for putting the pieces together to create something truly special and unique. Irish crochet can seem challenging and a bit daunting to the average crocheter, but this particular collection of patterns makes Irish crochet easy for the modern crocheter to understand.
Often times, many crocheters find the traditional Irish crochet pattern to be difficult to understand, hard to read, and simply too complicated to complete. With this collection of crochet patterns by Kathryn White, you'll find a much more approachable method to work up Irish crochet. The book is divided into ten chapters: Stitches & Techniques, Flowers, Leaves, Fill-In Motifs, Edgings & Insertions, Dangles, Overlays, Fill-In Lace, Assembly, and Squares & Motifs. There's also a brief Introduction and Overview in the beginning of the book, as well as a Stitch Guide and Conversion Chart in the back if you need additional assistance.
Most of the crochet patterns inside include step-by-step photos and the instructions are well-written and easy to follow. If you've never tried Irish crochet before, or have tried it and given up due to the complicated and poorly written instructions, then you should defiitely give it another chance with this book. As a talented crocheter, designer and instructor, Kathryn White has done an excellent job of breaking down traditional (and complicated) Irish crochet techniques and made it possible for anyone that crochets to successfully make Irish crochet. Whether you want to try Irish crochet for the first time or simply expand your Irish crochet skills, this is an excellent book; arguably one of the best available on the topic.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters