Crochet Poison Apple
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet Poison Apple will make a great Halloween ornament! You can also use this Poisoned Apple crochet pattern to make an applique for various embellishments. Skill Level: Intermediate. Finished Size: This crochet Poisoned Apple is about 5-1/4”. Yarn: Medium weight #4 yarn. Hook and Other Materials: Crochet hook H/8 – 5 mm, Sewing needle, Matching sewing thread, Yarn needle. Abbreviations: Ch – chain DC – double crochet DC2tog – double crochet two stitches together HDC – half double crochet Rnd - round SC- single crochet SC2tog – single crochet 2 stitches together Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters