We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted By: Interweave
Reviewed by Michael Sellick, The Crochet Crowd
Kristin Omdahl, designer and author of her new book called Seamless Crochet, has provided another resource for crocheters who are looking to push personal limits by going beyond regular stitches. Many of us get frustrated with granny squares when we have to attach them at the end of the project. Kristin has created patterns to create several motifs as you go without having to fasten off and restart. She shows you through written patterns and crochet diagrams where the stitches need to be placed in order to be successful.
The photos inside this book are excellent by being large, clear and inspirational. I find with myself that I get lost within patterns and start to second guess the author. I usually turn to the photos to see what the product should look like so I can get a better understanding of the project. Kristin’s thoughtfulness to provide crocheters with so many extra details makes her one of my most favourite crochet designers because I am able to follow along no matter what skill level I am.
Inside this book are hats, scarves, shawls and home décor accenting crochet projects. Kristin has the skills necessary to design the most amazing shawls that not only look great but are very functional to wear.
This book is great to have for when you are looking for inspiration and create something unique for yourself or for a friend. Her ideas in this book get you thinking on other ways to push creativity for future projects.
Read NextBeautiful Bookmarks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Mollie Makes Crochet
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Double Stitch Twins Fashionista Workshop
- Everything Crochet
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Car Seat Blankets
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters