Rustic Modern Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Project inspiration comes from a variety of places. Some people are inspired by the food they eat, the people in their lives, and the places they go. Nature is an endless source of inspiration for many, including knit and crochet designer Yumiko Alexander.
In Yumiko Alexander's latest crochet book, Rustic Modern Crochet, Alexander features a sophisticated collection of versatile patterns that can be worn any time of the year. Choose from eighteen unique designs inspired by the natural world (think beautiful sunsets, rock formations, sandy beaches); patterns include scarves, sweaters, shawls, and more.
This nature-inspired collection of crochet patterns features a unique mix of urban sophistication and organic motifs with subtle earth-tones. If you've been wanting to upgrade your wardrobe with a bit more sophistication, then these crochet patterns are just what you need. The designs are simple yet elegant, and are created with eye-catching construction and luxurious yarns that are a both pleasure to work with and to wear. Feel free to dress up or dress down any one of these pretty patterns based on your lifestyle.
Crocheters of all ages are sure to enjoy the clean, sophisticated designs that you will find inside Rustic Modern Crochet. Some personal favorites of mine that I can't wait to make include the Sunset Waves shawl (pg. 34), Sand Dollar wrap (pg. 64), Sea Glass scarf (pg. 80), Driftwood shawl (pg. 94), and the Beach pebbles boot cuffs (pg. 100). If you're worried that these crochet patterns won't fit you quite right, then don't worry; the designs will fit and flatter all body shapes and sizes. Skill levels range from experienced beginner to intermediate.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters