Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Christina Hammond, Editor, AllFreeCrochet
Pretty Ponchos by Melissa Leapman is a wonderful book for a novice crocheter who wants to jump into wearable items. The poncho is a simple design with a big impact. Flattering for all body types, the ponchos in this book work up quickly with medium and bulky yarns. There are 4 beautiful designs perfect for the tween or young adult, but even grown ups will appreciate the beauty of these fun ponchos.
You can easily personalize any of these great patterns by changing the yarn content and colors. You'll want to make each of them.
We especially love the elegant Circular Jade pattern found on page 8. This sweet poncho with an elegant ribbon detail, eyelets and dainty picot edging will appeal to even the most fashion conscious individual. Worked in the round from the top down, you'll be surprised how quickly this piece works up.
Be sure to check out this great book, one of these simple ponchos is sure to become a wardrobe staple.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet