Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Make in a Weekend Shawls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Make in a Weekend Shawls by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss is a collection of 12 beautiful crochet shawl designs. There's something for all ages, including an adorable toddler capelet too. The book has full color photography on every page showcasing each shawl pattern, making it easy to see the stitches and how it will look when completed.
All of the projects in the book have unique lacy stitches and use medium to bulkier yarn, making it possible to complete and wear in just one weekend. There are suggested yarns for each project, but there is also information on yarn weight for each pattern, taking the guesswork of substituting yarn as well.
There is truly something for everyone from colorful and bold shells, to variegated lace, to neutral squares, making each project fun and interesting to work up. Crocheters of all skill levels will enjoy the patterns in this book, and each project is clearly labeled beginner, easy, experienced, or intermediate, making it simple to select the project that is right for you. The back of the book contains information about yarn, gauge, and terminology used, which is especially helpful if you are new to crochet or simply need a refresher on the basics. Be sure to set aside a weekend to make a shawl from this lovely book, you'll be glad you did!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters