Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Provided by The Crown Publishing Group, Potter Craft
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit
Little Crochet will teach you how to create modern crochet designs for the little ones in your life. Brightly colored yarn and natural fibers are used to crochet unique, one-of-a-kind gifts for both boys and girls. Although pastel colors are known to be soothing and relaxing for babies, there's nothing wrong with adding a pop of color to your baby's life with a homemade crochet pattern.
Inside this 160-page book by Linda Permann, author of Crochet Adorned, you'll find a variety of irresistible patterns for babies including blankets, sweaters, bibs, booties, toys, and more. Plus, the clothing patterns are available in sizes ranging from 4 weeks to 4+ years, which means you can keep crocheting these designs as your children grow.
There are more than 24 practical and adorable crochet designs inside Little Crochet, each one with detailed and easy-to-follow instructions. Stitch diagrams are also included to assist you as you work, as well as an illustrated guide to basic and advanced stitches and finishing techniques. Add your own personal touch to any pattern by following the how-do instructions for adding unique finishing touches such as appliques and embroidery.
Skill levels range from easy to experienced, so you'll definitely be able to find the perfect crochet pattern to make in Little Crochet. These crochet designs are a joy to work up and are sure to be a hit at any baby shower. Some personal favorites that I can't wait to get started on include the Sunshine Blanket (pg. 44), Birdie Mobile (pg. 51), Strawberry Patch Party Frock (pg. 83), Swing Set Cardigan (pg 92), Cutie Patootie Pants (pg. 89), and the No Fuss Party Bib (pg. 116). Whether you're looking to crochet a gift for an expectant friend, or making something for your own little bundle of joy, you'll definitely find plenty of perfect patterns in Little Crochet.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters