Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Learn to Crochet Toys
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The best things in life are homemade, and these cute crochet toys are no different. Inside Learn to Crochet Toys by Ida Herter, you'll find six surprisingly easy crochet toy patterns.
If you've never crocheted toys before, then this is the perfect book to add to your collection; it will actually teach you the skills and techniques needed to complete these amigurumi patterns. Before you even begin, there's a short summary page that outlines everything you need to know about crocheting toys such as basic techniques and the supplies that are used for making toys. The patterns are all easy to understand and there are even bonus video tutorials throughout the book if you need a little extra guidance. Simply look for the small camera icon throughout the crochet patterns; it lets you know when there's a free online video tutorial of a particular technique.
Each one of these crochet toy patterns are surprisingly simple to crochet. Plus, in an effort to help advance your skills, the patterns get progressively more detailed as you advance through the book; you will pick up additional skills and techniques as you go. This skill-building progression enables even novice crocheters to create some pretty impressive crochet toys.
Choose from the following super crochet designs: Lu Lu the Panda, Morty the Monkey, Fancy the Kitty, Bruce the Dinosaur, Sonny the Bunny, and Dolly the Dachshund. Many of the patterns are gender neutral, so there's definitely a pattern for everyone. Whether you're looking to crochet a toy for an upcoming birthday, holiday, or just for the fun of it, this crochet pattern book is definitely a must-have for your collection. Kids can never have too many toys, right?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Stripe Heart Cushion Cover
- Granny Stripe Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Bits And Bobbles Tote
- Winter Blooms Cowl
- Newport Oversized Cardigan
- Catalina Tank Top
- Norwalk Pony Tail Key Hole Hat
- Sedona Poncho
- Montana Poncho
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet