Learn to Crochet Love to Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Of the many years crocheting has been around, we never expected it to become this crazy fad that appeals to younger people, as well as older. The stereotypical crocheter is a grandma who’s working up a neat little project for a grandchild. Not anymore! In Learn to Crochet Love to Crochet you will find 20 hand-crocheted accessories and garments to make yourself or make a friend, regardless of age.
With over 20 inspirational patterns of colorful, modern, and stylish designs, you will certainly find your new favorite pattern whether you’re a beginner or an advanced crocheter. The beginning of the book touches base on the fundamentals of crochet, the basics, and tips and hints to guide you every step of the way. As you turn the pages you will see easy crochet patterns that teach how to crochet. Such projects are a snood and headband, a denim plaid scarf, slippers, a cardigan and more. Then you continue in the book and find a bit more difficult patterns that you will quickly learn to love.
With easy to follow step-by-step photos and helpful tips, you can create your own masterpiece in no time. Each of the projects is fun and flattering to wear. My favorite is the Floral Summer Top on page 95. The openwork design and floral motifs are perfect for the summer months; it’s a nice and cool top to sport to the beach or just a fun day out.
The next time you want to challenge your crochet skills, then check out Learn to Crochet Love to Crochet; it’s the perfect book that will give you a brand new wardrobe.
What type of garment or accessory have you always wanted to crochet?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters