Simply Soft Baby Brites
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Say goodbye to the typical pastel colored baby patterns. Inside Simply Soft Baby Brites, you will find a slew of colorful crochet patterns to make for your little one.
All of the crochet patterns inside this 30-page book are made using Caron Simply Soft Yarn, which is a light worsted weight yarn that comes in a variety of fun colors. It's also available in diffrent skein sizes, so be sure to plan accordinagly when puchasing yarn for your crochet projects. The patterns inside Simply Soft Baby Brites were all written using 6-oz skeins, which is the most common size.
Choose from a variety of patterns including the Zip Front Hooded Jacket, an Octopus Rattle, His and Her Booties, a Rainbow Pullover, Baby Bugs and Happy Flowers Mobile, Baby Blanket Quilt, and the Baby Flowers Blanket. There's even a matching Swirls Diaper Bag and Swirls Changing Table Blanket for the mom that loves to stay coordinated.
Patterns range in skill level from easy to intermediate. In case you need a refresher about how to crochet a certain stitch or what, there are helpful crochet tips at the back of the book including general instructions and crochet terminology. There are also color-coded assembly diagrams and stitch diagrams when needed.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet