Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The crocheted granny square is a popular pattern to crochet, but there are some fun variations of the classic granny square that you can learn to crochet, such as the African Flower motif. Learn how to crochet this unique stitch today with this helpful book, Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs by Candy Jensen and Heather Vantress.
This is a pretty design to crochet that has a variety of different uses. You can use an African Flower motif in a number of different crochet patterns inlcuding scarves, crochet afghans, crocheted bags, and more. Inside Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs, you can follow the easy step-by-step crochet tutorials to learn this crochet technique today. The first few pages of the book include easy to follow directions that are clear and well written, as well as step-by-step pictures to guide you through the process.
Once you've learned the basics of how it's done, test your new skills out on any one of the 8 crochet designs inculded in the book, as well. Choose from a Dishcloth, Scarf, Afghan, Baby Blanket, Hat, Coin Purse, Embellished Clutch, and Squared Afghan. Various weights of yarn are used for each pattern, so you can throughly test your new crochet skills using different yarn weights. Skill levels range from easy to intermediate.
If you're feeling adventurous, try coming up with your own original designs to make using the African Flower motif. Leave a comment below with your pattern ideas and creations!
Read NextMy Very First Layette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Never worry about messing up your hair when you put on this Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullover. The cowl neck makes the head hole of this… Continue reading: "Over Easy Cowl Neck Pullovervideocam"
- My Very First Layette
- Car Seat Blankets
- Crochet Your Own Dolls and Accessories
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Win a copy of Happy-gurumi!
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Amamani Puzzle Balls
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Mollie Makes Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters