Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The crocheted granny square is a popular pattern to crochet, but there are some fun variations of the classic granny square that you can learn to crochet, such as the African Flower motif. Learn how to crochet this unique stitch today with this helpful book, Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs by Candy Jensen and Heather Vantress.
This is a pretty design to crochet that has a variety of different uses. You can use an African Flower motif in a number of different crochet patterns inlcuding scarves, crochet afghans, crocheted bags, and more. Inside Learn to Crochet African Flower Motifs, you can follow the easy step-by-step crochet tutorials to learn this crochet technique today. The first few pages of the book include easy to follow directions that are clear and well written, as well as step-by-step pictures to guide you through the process.
Once you've learned the basics of how it's done, test your new skills out on any one of the 8 crochet designs inculded in the book, as well. Choose from a Dishcloth, Scarf, Afghan, Baby Blanket, Hat, Coin Purse, Embellished Clutch, and Squared Afghan. Various weights of yarn are used for each pattern, so you can throughly test your new crochet skills using different yarn weights. Skill levels range from easy to intermediate.
If you're feeling adventurous, try coming up with your own original designs to make using the African Flower motif. Leave a comment below with your pattern ideas and creations!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Crocheted Afghans
- Car Seat Blankets
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Figure Flattering Plus-Size Fashions
- Make in a Weekend Shawls
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of 9 Months to Crochet!
- Amamani Puzzle Balls
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters