Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Hats & Scarves for the Family
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There's no better way to prepare for the winter season than by working up some crochet hats and scarves. Simply stated, these are necessities if you live in a cold-climate area. Hats & Scarves for the Family is a 47-page book from Leisure Arts that provides cozy sets for kids, teens and even adults.
Each of the crochet patterns in this book are classic designs crocheted in a medium weight yarn. Each pattern comes with a "shopping list", which is your materials list, a skill level, measurements and a figure to follow as needed. Designs include the classic look of houndstooth, fun colors to show your team spirit, a rainbow ripple set for kids (who's child wouldn't love this?), and three other fabulous crochet scarf and hat sets.
A favorite look is the lattice set found on page 27. It's an intermediate crochet pattern, but can easily be worked up in no time. Crochet instructions are provided for both children and adults, so you can make a matching set! The ribbing of the hat is worked up differently than the body of the hat to give it a unique look.
All the hats and scarves within Hats & Scarves for the Family are must-haves in your winter wardrobe. The yarn choices will keep you nice and warm and the patterns themselves will be stylish to wear out. Keep in mind these make great gifts for holidays, too! Get your hands on this book and have at it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Reverie Triangle Shawl
- Happily Ever After Shawl
- Cleo's Cloud Blanket
- Bonbon Buttons
- Thea Poncho
- Oversized Chunky Textured Scarf
- Broomstick Lip Balm Holder
- Argyle Beanie & Slouch Hat
- Heart Cuddler Pillow
- Pumpkin Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet