The Cuffed Shawl and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Shawls are great ways to add a little personal flair to your wardrobe, but they can be tricky to keep in place. Enter The Cuffed Shawl and More by Shelle Hendrix. These unique wardrobes items are easy to crochet and appealing on women of all shapes and sizes. The cuffed shawl is simply the best cross between a shawl and a sweater available. These unique fashions have plenty of options, and even more versatility. From causal, to the office and even evening, you are sure to find a design that you can't wait to work up.
The Cuffed Shawl and More begins with four basic wraps, and adds a little extra twist to each. All eight patterns are classified as “easy” with big and beautiful full color images and detailed diagrams, so even a novice crocheter is sure to achieve wonderful results.
I'm particularly fond of the Ruffled Shawl on page 10. The pattern looks quite simple, but the unique structure and different ways to wear it makes it appealing from day to night wear. I'm imagining this worked up in a soft black yarn, making it the perfect wardrobe piece for date night.
Leisure Arts has even provided bonus online tutorials to help the novice crocheter successfully complete a wonderful shawl they'll be so proud of.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghan is the ultimate crochet pattern for beginners. This crochet afghan is so easy, quick and fun to work… Continue reading: "Quick n' Cozy Crochet Afghanvideocam"
- Win a copy of Shrugs, Shawls & Boleros!
- Car Seat Blankets
- A Fun Way to Learn to Crochet for Kids
- Huggable Crochet
- Enter to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Enter to win a copy of Shawls You'll Love!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Mollie Makes Crochet
- Figure Flattering Plus-Size Fashions
- Enter to win a copy of Modern Crocheted Shawls & Wraps!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Waffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- How to Do a Popcorn Stitch in Crochet
- V-Stitch and Shell Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet the Shell Stitch
- Honeycomb Cardigan - Bobble Stitch Cardigan
- Crochet V-Stitch Photo Tutorial
- Thermal Single Crochet Stitch
- Screen Window Square
- How to Weave in Yarn Ends
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters