Crochet in the City
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet in the City
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
There aren't a ton of books out there that provide both amazing patterns and multiple languages all rolled into one, but Crochet in the City does just that. Auther AnneMarie Benthem, also known as AnneMarie's Haakblog, has provided beautiful, fresh patterns and unique designs in both English and Dutch.
Within this 95-page book you'll get a variety of patterns for those just learning how to crochet as well as patterns for the more experienced crocheter. Crochet charts are also provided to give you the best outcome for your projects. 21 patterns are included that range from crochet blankets and pillows to flowers and household items like doilies and coasters. As mentioned before, each pattern has instructions listed in Dutch and English so people all over the world can crochet the same project.
It's amazing how much you can learn in just a single book. Learn new stitches on how to create a fabulous project and then learn a new language you can keep with you always.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby Flip Flops Sandals
- How to Make Pom Poms With Cardboard
- Crochet Motifs and Invisible Method of Motif Joining Tutorial
- How to Crochet Leaf Tutorial video
- Crochet Classic Cord Video Tutorial
- Puff Braid Ribbon Lace
- Satin Blouse Crochet Pattern
- Momma Beach Bag Crochet Pattern
- Basic Double Crochet Cushion Cover
- Crochet Spiral Cord Video Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet