Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Cool Crocheted Hats
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cool Crocheted Hats
Gifted by Lark Books
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editorial Community Manager
Whether you're looking to keep warm during those cool, crisp winter days or you're looking to show off your fashionable style, the crocheted hats in this book are both functional and stylish. The unique designs are unlike any other hats you may have seen. Included in this book you'll find amazing crochet patterns, stitches and techniques and a plethora of colorful photographs. From a simple cloche to a hooded scarf and even a sky-high beanie, you'll be "wow'd" by these contemporary designs; there are 40 to choose from!
When learning how to read a pattern the crochet instructions are provided with special terms, symbols and punctuation making all the hats in this book simple to follow. Some of the hats can be embroidered, some can be made with a hairpin lace loom and some can even be worn multiple ways. Get stylish this winter season with some new crocheted hats; you need a new wardrobe every season.
When flipping through the pages of Cool Crocheted Hats, my jaw dropped when I saw the Hooded Cowl on page 70. The color combination works well together and definitely fits my color palette, but what really stunned me were the two different yarns worked together. The cowl itself is made with worsted weight wool while the trim is made with worsted weight mohair; it adds the perfect finishing touch. What's great about this crochet design is that you can wear it as a scarf around your neck or wear it over your head as what it's intended for - a cowl.
If you're ready to switch up your style this season then you'll just love to get your hands on this book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters