Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Colorful Tunisian Afghans to Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When I look at the front and back cover of Colorful Tunisian Afghans to Crochet, I am reminded of my grandmother. Even though she used to knit, her work was exquisite which is what this book is. With only six beautiful crochet patterns you're sure to keep busy as you'll want to make these afghans flawless. Super-simple cross-stitches are used throughout the designs. Each of the pattern names give you a warm, fuzzy feeling and makes you want to dive right into the pattern. The afghans are listed as easy and provide a detailed list of materials as well as instructions. Each design also comes with a chart along with a color and stitch key to make it easy to follow.
The Summer Blues Afghan on page 8 will allow you to daydream about the beautiful weather while your hand is busy hooking. A special note about this pattern is that you should weave in your ends as your work progresses. The detailed floral design throughout the afghan is simply stunning. Any one of these Tunisian afghans would look amazing displayed for all to see. Once you finish your afghan, you can pass it down as a family heirloom for those precious memories. The patterns in this book are beautiful and will allow you to brush up on your crochet skills.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Win a copy of Shrugs, Shawls & Boleros!
- 63 Easy To Crochet Pattern Stitches
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Cute Crochet Rugs for Kids
- Win a copy of Happy-gurumi!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet