Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Boot Cuffs and Ear Warmers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Boot Cuffs & Ear Warmers
By Deborah Molnar
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Add an extra layer of warmth to your winter fashion with any one of these easy patterns inside Boot Cuffs & Ear Warmers by Deborah Molnar. This 48-page pocket book of patterns may look small, but the patterns inside are not-to-be-missed. Inside, you'll find five different sets of matching ear warmers and boot cuffs to crochet. All of these warm winter crochet patterns are worked up using worsted weight yarn (in any color of your choice), and they are all easy or easy-plus skill levels. The crochet designs vary in style and include Cross Stitch, Irish Sea, Ribbed, Ruffled, and Versatility sets.
The best thing about these crocheted ear warmers and boot cuff patterns is that they don't require much yarn. In fact, most of these crochet sets only require one skein to complete both pieces. So, grab your hook and that lonely skein of yarn in your stash and get to work on any one of these stylish winter patterns today. Treat yourself to a homemade winter accessory, or give a set to a friend. Because these are so quick and easy to crochet, these crochet sets would make excellent last-minute gifts for friends and family members.
If you come across an unfamiliar crochet stitch while working up any of these patterns or want a quick refresher, then simply consult the back of the book. Here, you will find a helpful section of general crochet instructions that should help answer any of your potential questions. Plus, there's also a little section inside that provides helpful hints for how to wear boot cuffs; this is a relatively new winter fashion trend that you won't want to miss!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet