Lavender Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Lavender Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern is such a pretty and easy baby afghan with a stunning corner to corner crochet pattern. The corner to corner crochet design works up quickly and defines the blanket with bold lavender color stripes. The ruffle border is so adorable and finishes the blanket off with style. Make it as a gift for a baby shower or just for a little one in your life who needs some extra softness.
Crochet Hook: G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
For more crochet baby afghan patterns like this one, see our 50+ Free Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns page!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Magic Baby Blanket
- Light and Lacy Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Ever
- Effortless Baby Afghan
- Addicting Crochet Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Carnival Candy Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Teddy Bear Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Baby Bubbles Crochet Afghan Pattern
- One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Infinty I-Cord Bracelet
- Teal Wrap Bracelet
- Shells Aflutter 12 Inch Afghan Square
- Crocheted Boy Flap Sandals
- How to Clean Using Homemade Crochet Designs: 17 Home Organization Patterns
- Shepherd’s Lamb
- Toddler Scarecrow Hat
- 190 Patterns to Crochet for Halloween: The Ultimate Collection
- Oya Crochet Flower
- Mission Street Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet