We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand Homespun yarn is used to work up the Coziest Crocheted Cowl Ever. This particular crochet pattern is the perfect choice for this bulky weight yarn because it's fast to work up and comfortable to wear. Plus, it's versatile enough for both kids and adults to wear. Everyone in your family is sure to stay warm and cozy all winter long with this DIY crocheted cowl pattern. Infinity scarves like this are definitely a must-have accessory for cold weather.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Mermaid Tears Cowl
- One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl
- Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- Sunshine Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Shell Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet