14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make this slightly lacy but still warm crocheted stitch that has just enough texture. This pattern comes with helpful pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed to take you step by step to learn how to do this stitch. Most stitches come with a graph so feel free to follow along with the video so you can start learning to read a graph for yourself. The pattern comes with multiples so you can make this stitch into anything you like, try to make a scarf and hat set, or a square for a large afghan or maybe a set of curtains or table runner."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Chloe Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Over The Ridge Crochet Boy Hat Pattern
- The Kensington Crochet Bolero Pattern
- The Uppercross Crochet Infinity Cowl
- Flower And Shells Baby Beanie
- Blue Flower Baby Beanie
- Yarn Bowl/basket
- Cupcake Pattern Baby Beanie
- Dog Baby Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet