How To Choose Size When Crocheting A Garment
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
" A question I often get asked is “How to choose size when crocheting a garment?”. It’s all tied up to wanting to crochet something that actually fits. You’re in luck, because I’m about to share my favorite tips with you! In this blog post I will share five easy steps to choose the right size when crocheting any garment. Each step is broken down with photos and an explanation so you can walk away ready to make any garment! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- Solved: How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Crocheting with Arthritis: A Guide to Pain-Free Hooking
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- 50+ Crochet Hacks
- How to Adjust Crochet for Different Yarn Weights
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters