This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lacy Crochet Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern is the perfect crochet garment that combines lace & warm weather. It comes in sizes from XS to 5XL and works up quickly. This is for sure an easy crochet cardigan pattern. Wear it over a top & jeans or with your favorite summer dress. The lacy details of this crochet cardigan makes it a great piece for summer and it also shows off those beautiful stitches crochet can create. "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured on stitch pattern crocheted in rows:
20 stitches & 10 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeFinished Bust: 36 (39) 42 (46) 52 (55) 58 (62) 68) in. (91 (100) 108 (116) 132 (140) 148 (157) 172 cm). Finished Length (same for all sizes): 30 in. (75 cm)
Read NextBoho Top
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters