We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sunset Sweater is a fitted crochet pullover with the coziest cowl neck. The Trinity Stitch lends this crochet sweater its gorgeous texture. Easy to wear everyday or dress up for an evening out. This sweater is so cozy and comfortable. The stitch features really pop in the light colors. The Sunset Sweater name was inspired by my color choices. Sunset is such a lovely time of night, and a perfect time to snuggle up in a warm sweater. I’ve had the navy and blush colors in my stash for some time and knew I wanted to pair them. The mustard and cream were the perfect compliments and created that gentle sunset look."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” = 13 sts x 10.5 rows of trinity stitch
Finished Size30"-62" busts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet