Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cuff to Cuff Colorblock Cardigan is an oversized crochet sweater worked cuff to cuff, almost exclusively in rows. It’s cozy, modern, and a free crochet pattern on Moogly! The Cuff to Cuff Colorblock Cardigan is made with Patons Norse, a super bulky yarn with a beautiful brushed halo effect in gorgeous heathered shades. It’s a blended wool, so if you need a non-animal fiber yarn, I recommend Bernat Softee Chunky as an acrylic alternative! I hope you enjoy it!"
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches and 6 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished SizeXS (S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X)
- Patons Norse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters