Rhea V-neck Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This light airy cardigan is the perfect finish for your three-season outfit. Rhea V-neck Cardigan is a waist-length cardigan with a raglan increases to shape the yoke and subtle waist shaping. It’s perfect to wear with jeans, pants or over summer dresses. It’s worked seamlessly from the top down in one piece featuring a unique V-necklines and closed in the front with 3 buttons. Because of its top-down construction, it’s possible to try on your cardigan as you go to check your fit. The pattern uses US crochet terminology. Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9) Finished measurements: Measurements given are for the finished garment. Recommended ease is -1 to 0”/-2.5 to 0 cm. To pick your best size, measure your full bust and pick the finished bust circumference closest to that number. Bust circumference (including V-neck gap) 79(84, 89, 94, 99)(104, 109, 115, 120)cm 31(33, 35, 37, 39)(41, 43, 45, 47)” Upper sleeve circumference 30.5 (31.5, 33, 34, 35)(38.5, 40, 42, 45.5)cm 12 (12.4, 13, 13.4, 13.8)(15.2, 15.7, 16.5, 18)” Sample pictured is a size 4 on a model with a 37”94 cm bust, worn with 0”0cm of positive ease."
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts and 19 rows to 10 x 10cm (4 x 4”) using 3mm hook with hdc worked under three loops.
If necessary, adjust hook size to obtain the correct gauge.
Yarn Slavicayarns Vesna 115g = 460m (504yds), 60% SW Merino, 20% Baby Alpaca, 20% Silk.
861(1011, 1105, 1148, 1259)(1385, 1493, 1658, 1752)m
942(1106.5, 1209, 1256, 1377.5)(1516, 1634, 1814, 1917)yds
Note that yardage may vary depending on yarn used, gauge variations or modifications.
- Hook size 3mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
- Stitch markers,
- 3 buttons.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters