Ariel Summer Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Ariel boho crochet summer cardigan is an easy light and airy summer cardigan. Wear it over a tank top with simple jeans, it instantly uplifts your outfit. Long with lots of drape, it’s perfect for a summer stroll on the beach. Made out of 2 simple rectangles, it is perfect for beginners. Although it's worked with sport weight yarn, the big hook and airy construction make it a quick make. /PATTERN DETAILS • Sizes XS / S (M / L, XL / 2XL, 3XL / 4XL, 5XL / 6XL) • Beginner level • Made out of 2 rectangles • Techniques used / Special stitches: Full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm / US H – 8 hook. • Katia Summer Comfort (50 g / 1.75 oz, 78% Viscose, 22% Polyamide, 105m / 115 yd) in Koraal. You will need 10 (12, 15, 17, 19) skeins • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends. • T-pins for blocking All my patterns are in English, using standard knitting and crochet terms but with tons of step by step pictures and more detailed explanations to make sure they are extra easy to follow even if you’re not a knit/crochet expert."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS to 6XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters