We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Olivia Sweater is beginner sweater friendly and is worked in the round. This sweater is meant to be slightly oversized, however, you pretty much were any size provided. This sweater can be styled to be worn on the shoulders as a regular sweater, or you can style it to be off the shoulder style. This sweater can easily be a crop top, full length, or even made into a sweater dress. This sweater offers sizing from XS-4XL"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” = 6 DC x 4 rows
Finished SizeXS/S (30-37” bust) – 500 yards Finished size will measure at 38” M/L (38-45” bust) – 555 yards Finished size will measure at 46” XL/2XL (46-53” bust) – 670 yards Finished size will measure at 54” 3XL/4XL (54-62” bust) – 770 yards Finished size will measu
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paved Diamonds Rug
- Crochet Star Stitch Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Hot Pads
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters