Crochet Cardigan Bobbles Of Snow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet cardigan Bobbles of Snow is a fun collection of granny and bobble stitches to create an easy and free pattern for the winter. Simply make three rectangles and the sleeves, seam and add ribbing! The neutral cream color together with the granny stitch and the bobble stitch create a cozy texture for the winter season. This is an open front long cardigan with added side slits for comfort and style. Includes a diagram and a YouTube video tutorial as well. "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThere are approx 12 sts and 15 rows per 4″ X 4″ square in sc-blo.
Finished SizeThis cardigan is available in 9 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X. The cardigan is approx 34″ long. Model is 5’7″, wears and is a size M.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice (4 / Medium / Aran weight, 100 g / 3.5 oz, 156 m / 170 yd, 100% acrylic): 8 (8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16) skeins in Fisherman.
- 9 mm hook.
- 8 stitch markers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters