Ocean Breeze Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Looking for summer crochet inspiration? The Ocean Breeze Sweater is the perfect everyday crochet pullover! Whether you’re looking for a relaxed summer tunic or a fun cropped sweater, the Ocean Breeze Sweater fits the bill. Using only double crochet stitches in a super soft cotton-acrylic blend, this casual v-neck pullover drapes wonderfully over the body to create a light and airy summer sweater! The construction of the Ocean Breeze Sweater is super simple! The body panels (front and back) are created from the shoulders down so you can customise it to any length. This pattern is also accompanied by a video tutorial. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS(S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters