Chunky Bomber Cardigan With Pockets
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cosy and chunky, there’s nothing like a classic bomber jacket! The oversized fit and open stitches work together to create a modern crochet cardigan. Using super bulky yarn, this bomber jacket works up quickly and features signature balloon sleeves with a chunky ribbed hem. This pattern is classed as an easy/intermediate because the pockets make it a bit trickier to crochet but there is also a handy video tutorial to help you! You can also make a version of this cardigan without pockets (alteration instructions provided in the pattern) which is great for beginners or first-time garment makers. "
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS(S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Facial Scrubbies
- Robin's Egg Slanted Shell Washcloths
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Granny Square Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Dip-dyed Soap Cozy Or Small Gift Bag
- Matteo Fingerless Gloves
- Jeans Yarn Clutch Bag
- Carrot Cocoon
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet