Lillian Flared Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Cardigan was inspired by a cardigan I made last fall which was a full flared cardigan. I have always wanted a cardigan with a zipper, plus the ease of putting on and off provided by the zipper made me more inclined to designing this pattern, though the option of adding buttons is provided. This cardigan is perfect for all seasons, as you can pair it with a Jean and even a boot. This pattern is easy to follow as it is a repeat of basic stitches but won’t bore you as its got a beautiful texture, which made me love it so much and couldn’t resist making a matching Beanie and Cowl, you can find the duo HERE "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS - 5XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Hacky Sack
- Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Happy Camper Crochet Pillow Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters