We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This square poncho crochet pattern features an easy v-stitch with four increases giving the Penny Poncho a playful handkerchief hem. With a 3 round repeat, this square poncho is easy to make and is a great project to take with you in waiting rooms, pick-up lines, road trips, and crochet and knit groups! Use your scraps of yarn to make magic yarn and turn them into fashion. I made mine with nearly a dozen colors of Lion Brand Heartland yarn that I had in my stash. I love finding ways to use partial skeins of yarn, and the more you use, the more fun the Penny Poncho becomes."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 9 rows = 4” [10 cm] in pattern (vst, ch 1) across
Finished SizeJunior (Regular, Plus) - Neck opening 24 (28, 32)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters