We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This square poncho crochet pattern features an easy v-stitch with four increases giving the Penny Poncho a playful handkerchief hem. With a 3 round repeat, this square poncho is easy to make and is a great project to take with you in waiting rooms, pick-up lines, road trips, and crochet and knit groups! Use your scraps of yarn to make magic yarn and turn them into fashion. I made mine with nearly a dozen colors of Lion Brand Heartland yarn that I had in my stash. I love finding ways to use partial skeins of yarn, and the more you use, the more fun the Penny Poncho becomes."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 9 rows = 4” [10 cm] in pattern (vst, ch 1) across
Finished SizeJunior (Regular, Plus) - Neck opening 24 (28, 32)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters