We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Cooler weather is time to style your warm outerwears. How about a vintage coat in coffee color shades? Check out this crochet oversized cardigan with chevron texture and self striping angora blended yarn. The pattern is fairly easy for most experienced crocheters. It is designed with simple chevron crochet stitches, one back and two front pieces, post stitches for sleeves. This warm and light Latte coatigan would be perfect for a coffee date in any chilly days out."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 double crochet stitches x 5 rows = approximately 2 inches ( with materials indicated )
Finished SizePattern fits size XL ( chest size: 40 to 42 inches )
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Potholder
- Granny Square Dishcloth
- Tapestry Basket Wave
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Butterfly
- Easy Crochet Coaster Floret
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Moon
- Crochet Phone Case Olivia
- Tapestry Crochet Zipper Pouch Athena
- Drawstring Bag With A Cat
- Paw Print Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters