We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Grace Cardi is a simple little crochet cardigan that is great for spring and summer! I love to throw on just a little added layer when I’m wearing a dress or tank top, and this cardi is perfect for that! This crochet cardigan free pattern comes in women’s sizes XS to 2X. The Grace Cardi is fitted with no ease to it. If you are in between sizes, I would recommend going up one size. The Grace Cardi is worked from the top down in raglan style. Trim is added at the end. There is no sewing required. This crochet pattern is rated Easy in difficulty level. You’ll only need to know basic crochet stitches to create this garment. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 dc x 8 rows = 4"
- Worsted weight (#4) yarn
- H (5.00mm) crochet hook
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters