Weekend Snuggle Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Weekend Snuggle Sweater is the ultimate lounge sweater! Cosy, slouchy and comfy to wear, this easy crochet pullover is perfect for lazy weekends and long enough to wear over leggings! This sweater is crocheted in 4 panels – front, back and 2 sleeves and only uses 2 different stitches throughout the entire pattern – single crochet and single crochet two together! This free crochet sweater pattern also has a video tutorial and ranges from sizes XS - 3XL"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS(S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Moon & Stars Appliqués
- Easy Crochet Blanket With Bar Stitch
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters