Frosty Ridge Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This scarf is made up of a simple lace pattern that makes a beautifully textured and breathable fabric. Since it is made up of bulky weight yarn, it works up quickly too. I made this scarf for my husband but I could wear it too! This is a really fun pattern and can be easily made while relaxing or watching Netflix :) This pattern contains: Complete list of materials Step by step written instructions to make the scarf (US terms) Stitch tutorials with left and right-handed video tutorials"
NotesThis scarf can be made with yarn of any weight with an appropriate hook and the pattern includes instructions for size adjustments.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10” (25 cms) x 60” (150 cms)
Yardage:350 - 400 yards (320 - 366 m)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters