We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mathilda’s easy crochet cardigan pattern is a fun beginner-friendly woman cardigan pattern. The oversized puffed sleeves and elegantly fitted waistline make it a great item to have in your wardrobe. Warm and comfy with an elegant touch. Use fun bright colors like me or more classic natural tones to match any outfit. Great to dress up a pair of jeans or a skirt, you’ll wear it non stop! /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: S to 2XL • Oversized sleeves with a fitted waist • Beginner-friendly pattern • Made out of 2 hexagons • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm/ US H - 8 crochet hook. • Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran (50% wool, 50% acrylic, 197yds/ 180m) in: - Slate green - 9 (8, 10, 12, 13) skeins - Neon Pink – 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) skein(s) • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 10 rows = 10 cm
Finished SizeS to 2XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet