We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mathilda’s easy crochet cardigan pattern is a fun beginner-friendly woman cardigan pattern. The oversized puffed sleeves and elegantly fitted waistline make it a great item to have in your wardrobe. Warm and comfy with an elegant touch. Use fun bright colors like me or more classic natural tones to match any outfit. Great to dress up a pair of jeans or a skirt, you’ll wear it non stop! /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: S to 2XL • Oversized sleeves with a fitted waist • Beginner-friendly pattern • Made out of 2 hexagons • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 5 mm/ US H - 8 crochet hook. • Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran (50% wool, 50% acrylic, 197yds/ 180m) in: - Slate green - 9 (8, 10, 12, 13) skeins - Neon Pink – 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) skein(s) • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches and 10 rows = 10 cm
Finished SizeS to 2XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Peasy Summer Top
- Colour Bleed Cushion
- Ho Ho Ho Beanie
- Ho Ho Ho Pillow Cover
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Moss Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters