Fine Madeline Tunic
By: Kristin Omdahl from kristinomdahl.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you can crochet a granny square, you can totally make this beautiful top. One of my favorite ways to teach someone to crochet is with the granny square. The stitches are worked in holes, not other stitches, and after a few rounds the pattern becomes easy to memorize. This pullover is seamless, worked from the top down and ends with a pretty colorblocked, double crochet bordered hem. You could easily modify the length of the top or even add sleeves for a perfect, custom fit! Wear it belted for a blouson blouse or wear it solo as a tunic, cover up or shift dress!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts/6 rows = 4" in established pattern, after blocking
Finished SizeBust 35¾ (39¼, 42¾ 46¼, 50)” Length 30 (30.75, 31.25, 32, 32.5)"
- Be So Fine Yarn, shown in colors Blue Danube & Passionate Plum
- H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets